Border Oak have a proven ability to guide commercial and community projects from conception to completion.
Using knowledge and experience we can provide concept schemes, detailed cost analysis and planning drawings; as well as offering a diverse range of construction systems, presentation materials, interior fittings and project management.
Please contact Border Oak for an informal discussion or more information on how we may be able to assist you.
- Tea room, retail barn and plant center - David Austin Roses, HQ Albrighton
- Education barns, restaurant, visitor and display buildings - Forestry Commission, Thetford
- Oak barn, reception rooms, visitor facilities and historic outbuildings - Acton Scott Working Farm Museum, Shropshire
- Design Room show garden structures and gazebo - Majestic Trees, Hertfordshire
- Public House and restuarant - Powick Worcestershire
- Wine Merchant display and retail barn
- Office Barn and retail space - Nicholson Nurseries, Oxfordshire
- Museum Gallery and Heritage Centre and commemorative structures - National Memorial Arboretum, Staffordshire
- Visitor Facilities, The National Trust, Herefordshire